1. The promoter is: First Central Insurance Management Ltd, trading as 1st CENTRAL (company number 6489797) whose registered office is at Central House, 25-27 Perrymount Road Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16 3TP.
2. Route to entry for the competition is via Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram only. On Facebook and Instagram, entries must be stated on the initial competition post. On Twitter, the entrant must send their answer in a tweet to @1stCentral.
3. The competition will run from 6am Friday 13th July until midnight Sunday 15th July 2018. After this time, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
4. The winner will be selected at random after the closing date by an online tool from all correct entries received. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The winner will be notified via the social media channel that they entered through via a response in the public domain within one working day of the closing date.
6. The promoter will notify the winner when the prize has been dispatched.
7. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Employees of the First Central Group companies or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
9. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition, however only one entry per daily competition, per person will be permitted and no responsibility will be accepted for entries not received by 1st CENTRAL for whatever reason.
10. The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
11. The prize is stated on the individual competition. 1st CENTRAL is in no way connected with these companies or items and takes no responsibility for their terms or conditions.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. Please allow up to 21 days for delivery of the prize. The promoter accepts no responsibility for the prize being lost, damaged or delayed in the post. Some prizes will be sent by email to the recipient.
14. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. These prizes are subject to availability and if it is not available, an alternative, similar prize will be supplied. We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions. Such amendments will be notified to entrants as soon as reasonably practicable by the promoter.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
17. The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and all other relevant data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your information to 1st CENTRAL and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction with our World Cup Challenge promotion only.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. Should the entrant not consent to the terms and conditions and/ or wish to withdraw from the competition they may do so by emailing Marketing@1stcentral.co.uk.