1.The promoter is: First Central Insurance Management Ltd trading as 1ST CENTRAL (company number 6489797) whose registered office is at Central House, 25-27 Perrymount Road, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16 3TP.
2. Route to entry for the competition is via Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram only. On Facebook and Instagram, entries must be stated on the initial competition post. On Twitter, the entrant must send their answer in a tweet to @1stCentral.
3. There will be three separate competitions running from:
After this time, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
4. The winners will be selected at random after the closing dates of each competition by an online tool from all correct entries received. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The winners will be notified via the social media channel that they entered through, via a response in the public domain within one working day of the closing date. They will be required to respond by private message with their contact details. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within seven days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
6. Employees of the First Central Group companies or anyone else connected in any way with the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
7. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
8. Only one entry per person per competition.
9. The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
10. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
11. The three prizes are:
1ST CENTRAL is in no way connected with any of these companies and takes no responsibility for its terms or conditions.
12. The prizes will be sent via the post. Please allow up to 7 days for delivery of the prize.
13. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
14. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
15. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions. Such amendments will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter. If the entrant is unhappy with the updated T&Cs they can withdraw their entrance by emailing Marketing@1stcentral.co.uk.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
17. The winners agrees to the use of their names and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Winter Olympics competition, Marketing Dept, Central House, 25-27 Perrymount Road, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16 3TP.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any social network. You are providing your information to 1ST CENTRAL and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction with this promotion only.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.